Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why I've decided to coach.

I've been saying that I was going to be a life coach, someday. I keep helping people plan and organize and think things through. I have training in pastoral care, Circle of Trust and I have a degree in Transportation and Logistics. I've been an administrative pastor and a logistics professional. But I've been waiting to get "trained" to do this. I think my whole life has been training.

A few weeks ago, one of my closest friend asked me, "When are you going to start getting paid to run other people's lives?" That really struck me. Then a few other friends said similar things to me. I think this is the season to begin. I'm signing up for formal training. I've bartered with a nutritional coach for some mutual coaching and I've started this blog and a Facebook page. I may change the name later but for now, I'm considering my coaching method the "gurlfriend technique". Who is the first person you call when you need to think it through, talk it through, or clean and organize your life, home or office? You call your gurl. The one who knows how to do it. Not everyone has that friend so here I am. Call your gurl, she'll coach you through it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home